Construction: Phase II – Northeast

The next phase of the farmhouse was built c. 1790 as a separate structure, about 20 feet north of the original structure, on the other side of the spring and stream. Based on records of will, it was occupied by Kemp’s growing family, notably his son Ludwick and Ludwick’s son Christian.
It is now the far northeast portion of the house.